Colour Durability Control
Long experience in the field of computer vision allows us to implement projects of large-area control of product colour durability. Such projects combine excellent knowledge of scanning/reading technique options and the influence of physical effects (e.g. different temperature) on their performance. Hence, our devices account for an important aid in cases when it is necessary to keep identical colour for the entire production batch of a product, may the production of the product continuously last minutes or days.
KINALI control system parameters:
- Quality control of small-sized surface or large plane surface
- Ability to identify colour divergence in tenths of ΔE
- Ability to check surface in motion
- Ability to work in high operational temperatures
- Suitable for extruded material checks